Monday, April 27, 2009

Unsolicited Views For The PM - A Kadir Jasin

My comments on A Kadir Jasin's article entitled "Unsolicited Views For The PM" published/dated SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2009

--------------------------------------------------
Sdr. A Kadir Jasin,  

Betulkah Khazanah perlu 6 bulan untuk buta KPI menteri-menteri? 

Kalau 6 bulan, saya pun bolih buat KPI yang canggih.  

Kalau 6 bulan, let us not stop at KPI. Go into Balance Scorecard...!!! More encompassing, I think. Set up the appropriate matrix and then measure accordingly. Linear measurement would not be appropriate when expectations are broad and diverse. So why not try Balance Scorecard! Or have I misunderstood this Balance Scorecard thing? If I am wrong, do correct me please!  

Saya bukannya pakar dalam KPI maupun Balance Scorecard.  
Tetapi kalau ada 6 bulan, saya pun bolih jadi "quasi-pakar"! Hehehe...  

Tak perlu Khazanah/Azman Mokhtar/Ethos/Omar Mustapha dan individu-individu yang terpelajar serta bijak-pandai untuk buat KPI menteri-menteri.  

Sekian.  

p/s: I cannot wait 6 months to know what Ministers' KPI are. If that happens, it would be Najib's first failure... Sorry cannot compromise on timing. In six months time, I would evaluate the PM/Cabinet/BN with or without the official KPI. I would use my own KPI if there is no official ones...

No comments: