Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DEADLINE 30 April 2009 - Tax Filing...

Phew... 

I finally completed my tax e-filing.  How convenient!  One would just need to have access to the Internet... How times have passed and technology has progressed!

But hold on!  Now I shall be watching the government even more closely.  After all it is the taxpayers' hard earned money they are handling.  No misuse would be tolerated!

When I first pay tax eons ago, it was just RM28 for a whole year's income.  Then I didn't really care what the government does as my "cash" contribution was meagre...!

NOW...??? I am paying taxes through my noses!  That is why I care what they use my money for...  

Sadly to say, the zakat I pay does not reach the deserving ones...  For that, I shall demand explanations from those concern. If they think they can escape my queries behind some legal jargon then I shall demand an explanation from them in the afterlife...

So people from PPZ, please beware...  I shall demand the explanations...

No comments: