Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Status Quo Di Bukit dan Sungai - A Kadir Jasin

Below is my comment to A Kadir Jasin's article Status Quo Di Bukit dan Sungai
 -----------------------------------------------
Sdr. A Kadir Jasin,

I am still very angry and annoyed with UMNO/BN leaders and members. I was hoping that UMNO/BN would lose all three by-elections but I guess I am quite happy that they lost in two. 

I would love to give Najib a chance but only 6 months! The first test would be his cabinet formation.

Why am I so angry that every single problem (whether real or perceived) I lay my blame on UMNO/BN? 

Why am I brainwashing my children's minds to hating UMNO/BN?

It is because:

(1) UMNO/BN members have got little or no conscience!
- They have no qualm in voting for corrupted members to lead them!

(2) UMNO/BN members think too highly of themselves!
- Mere mortals (the rakyat) are judged based on different standards. The rakyat are stupid fools...

(3) UMNO/BN members take almost everything and gives very little back!
- Projects are awarded at huge mark-ups (exorbitantly inflated) using tax payers money!

(4) Wifes of UMNO/BN leaders and members act and behave like leaches!
- They expect to be treated like the rakyat owe them a living and we must accord them demigod status!

(5) UMNO/BN-link companies expect people to work for them without compensations!
- Service providers should feel honoured to be given a chance to work for them! No compensation required. 

During the course of my work, I have worked for UMNO/BN-linked companies. Linked either through the party or individuals (members). 

These companies expect services to be provided for free! We can invoice them but don't hold ones breath for payment!

Man-hours and man-days spent means nothing to these jokers! To them, we should be proud to be given a chance to serve an UMNO member! 

Contracts signed mean nothing as their attitude is "sue me if you dare"!

Why do I say these things? It is because they:

(1) Could afford to change expensive cars like changing shirts;
(2) Could afford live lavishly building bungalows fit for Kings;
(3) Could afford to "sponsor" decision-makers to give "special considerations" to their proposals even though they are not qualified or have no capacity to undertake certain jobs; and
(4) Could afford to pay only those that has direct link to decision-makers.

At the end of the day, I am "screwed" when:
(1) taxes that I pay are misused; and
(2) services provided are not compensated as per agreement/contract. 

I would like to refer to TheStar 08 April 2009 (front-page):

"Maybe the people are still undecided, so we will have to work harder to convince them"
- UMNO Deputy President, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin

For Sdr. Muhyiddin, the people have decided, not undecided. UMNO/BN needs drastic transformation. Don't engage Etos to do the post-mortem on your defeat! They would provide you with answers that you want to hear, not the whole truth!

Sekian.

No comments: