Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grounds for dissent in a KL coffee party - The Malaysian Insider

I am in serious need of assistance... I cannot comprehend certain things.

Possibly due to lack of intelligence...

Is it an offence to wear black?

If I happened to wear a black t-shirt and was at the vicinity, would I be arrested? What would the arrest be based on? Public disturbance? Obstructing justice?

Is it against the law to wear black? If it is, kindly enlighten me. I would need to discard the black shirts that I have.

How about black pants? Black short? Black briefs? Black singlets?

Maybe the logical explanation lies in the impending El Nino???

Black tend to absorb heat.

Given the expected rise in temperature (by as much as 3 Celsius!), wearing black would make a person susceptible to heat-stroke?

So the authorities are mindful of the bad health effects on humans and being caring, they would arrest those wearing black...?

For the life of me, I cannot fathom any other logical reasons. Those brilliant fellows from Oxbridge or some Ivy League, please enlighten me! Please, pretty pretty please!!!

No comments: